[webproducers] Re: Organization apps for clients

  • From: "Ryan Champagne" <ryan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 22:43:48 -0400

Great info. Thanks Dinos.

I totally agree, that there is never a 'that just works' and leave it that
way forever. If it was, we wouldn't have jobs.

I really like the way staction works. (www.staction.com) I'll definitely
have to look into cashboard, freshbooks and deskaway.

Anyone else have any thoughts about any self-hosted apps out there to help
organize projects and processes and links between the us and the clients?

BTW I changed the subject to better describe what we're talking about.

-Ryan