[webproducers] Online Registration Processing

Does anyone on the list have any experience with online registration form
tools. We are building a  site for a client meeting. We can handle
everything in-house but want to use an online registration tool. Whatever we
use, needs the ability to allow registrants to go in and update their
information. On the back end, we'd need the ability to download custom lists
(ie. vegetarian or kosher meal, by arrival date, by arrival city etc...) The
tool needs to be easy enough so that a non-tech business user (in-house
conference coordinator) could manage the process on her own.

Some interesting options I've come across are as follows:

http://www.regonline.com
http://www.countmein.com
http://www.meetingsforyou.com

We need a low-cost but robust option which allows us to easily adapt the
forms to our copany's look and feel..

Any input, advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sharone