[webproducers] NY Software Summit: Self Plug

  • From: Michael Pinto <michaeljamespinto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers-list <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:03:35 -0800 (PST)

I'll be on a panel at the New York Software Software Summit this Friday:

http://www.nysia.org/softwaresummit

It's called "The Future of Digital Marketing: New Challenges and Opportunities"
where I will be
representing the "creative point of view".

Michael

=====
M I C H A E L   J A M E S   P I N T O

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx