[webproducers] Re: NY Based Agency seeks Experienced Web Producer

  • From: "Brad B McCormick" <mccormickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:27:36 -0400

say hi to everyone Amy

-----Original Message-----
From: webproducers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:webproducers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Amy Bassin
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 3:29 PM
To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webproducers] Re: NY Based Agency seeks Experienced Web
Producer

hey tomere,

Just checking in, what are you up to these days?    are you going=20
back to work at RGA?  RFi? Neither?

Did you hear I interviewed at RGA after I  left RFi.   Bonin left RFi as we=
ll.

There are lots of rumors about why i left,  so I'm not sure if you=20
have any judgements.  I hope not.

I hope all is well and you had a good summer. I can't believe it is over.
-a

Getting too many messages from the list? Consider digest mode.=20

-------------------------------------------------<br><br>=0D
Privileged and confidential information may be contained in this e-mail and=
 any files transmitted with it are intended only for the use of the address=
ee. If you are not the addressee, or not the person responsible for deliver=
ing it to the person addressed, you may not copy or deliver this to anyone =
else. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately b=
y telephone or e-mail and delete it from your system immediately.  The reci=
pient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of virus=
es.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus tr=
ansmitted with this email. Thank you.=0D
=0D

Getting too many messages from the list? Consider digest mode.