From: webproducers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:webproducers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Tomere
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 2:51 PM
To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webproducers] Re: Linked-In -- anyone actually using it?

There's the stink of newtorking spam here. It would be nice if I could see
how people I don't know found me -- a progression of networks or by
Linked-In's search? If it were someone in my extended network, I'd be up for
adding them to my "connections." If not, I'd think it over more. Are people
just trying to get added to as many networks as possible to enhance their
reputation/credibility?

Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g. address and
telephone numbers) if
you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html