[webproducers] Re: Just joined the List

  • From: Richard Ryan <richardryannyc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:48:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for being upfront about your affiliation
Robert.  I'm sure that FOX is not the favorite news
channel of many of us (I only watch it when I feel my
blood pressure getting dangerously low!) but it's a
free country, and no one has ever forced us to watch a
moment of FOX news.  Welcome, and good luck with your
networking - if not to your network ;-).

Richard Ryan