[webproducers] Re: Just joined the List

That's one heck of a dreadful irony: The Fox producer making the case
that "full disclosure" is "what life is about". I can't sit idly by for it.

I tried to appreciate your position, and understand that you're just
trying to make a living but that was a poor choice of words for someone
working with such a misrepresenting, partially-disclosing "news"
"source".  Fox's behavior is very serious business that will resonate
for generations and have profound consequences for our children and
grandchildren. Really.

I apologize to all for my rage and digression.

-=-Glenn Cherrits