[webproducers] Re: Interactive

  • From: "Herve Heriveaux" <hheriveaux@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:24:51 -0400

Great point Morry! That's why you are still the man...!!!

Len: Here's my quick and brief thoughts...

In today's overhyped and ubiquitous digitally brand focused world...the
journey is just as, if not more important, than your desired destination of
significance and recognition for your skill set and expertise.

You thought process was a good one--asking for help! But, if you've been
following this list or others good ones, offering and giving assistance goes
a long way, too. Sign with your email address (with personalized domain) or
LinkedIn profile. It bound to increase people's awareness of your
personality - that you're willing to give to the collective and in turn (a
great group) will have you on their short-list and help you as needed.

If you haven't begun your digital brand, I'd recommend to start from where
you are. Begin to take note of what you have to offer beyond your immediate
need of a job or specific skill set. You never know, you may find that what
you have to offer is very useful and helpful to many on this list and others
as you build your network.

IMHO ;-D
Herve Heriveaux
herve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx