[webproducers] Image Management S/W

  • From: "Otto Avila" <otto.avila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 10:08:59 -0500

TGIF y'all

I just joined a small start up that's growing. Assets such as PSD's,
EPS, JPGs, etc... are scattered on different people's machine.

I am looking for recommendations for image management software to help
organize all these  assets and make it searchable - there are 2 offices
in CA and NY so it needs to be an online solution .

And if this same software can automatically script TIFF into the various
thumbnails the site uses this would be a nice touch, but not a
dealbreaker.

Scene 7 image management software might be overkill and I'm always leery
of getting tied  into such an expensive closed source solution, but it's
my boss' preference.

Any recommendations and/or a discussion are mightily appreciated.

thanks,

-Otto Avila

http://www.mywinesdirect.com <http://www.mywinesdirect.com/>

--
Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.

e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html