[webproducers] Re: Freelancer rates AND Google SEO document

  • From: "Jill Lampi - Metrex.Net" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:12:07 -0500

Hey all!  I'm a lurker, unlurking.
Thanks for the link, James!

Heh, wow.  About.com should update some of their article links in the salary
section.  The one about "are you getting paid what you're worth?" was written
in EARLY 1999.  Wanna guess the rates have changed since then? :)

I was referred to a document about SEO and Google - it's very detailed, thought
I would share :)

http://www.chenjacob.com./seo.pdf

Take care all!

Jill