[webproducers] Re: Facebook

  • From: Andrea Hardison <andreahardison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:39:10 -0700 (PDT)

This is what I like about Myspace. I think FB is more
for personal networks (even though myspace is too) but
people definitely don't use FB for what you're
describing below.

I think Myspace is just better anyway.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070715/tc_nm/facebook_privacy_dc_1;_ylt=AuGSfcXHY
> > HPihNk7u0axT_nEHX0V
> >>
> >> But what am I doing on Facebook? I'm over 40 and
> >> sending out Zombie
> >> bites to build a zombie army.  But with the right
> >> workgroup apps, FB
> >> could end up being what Linked-In wants to be.
> >>
> >> _d

> an
> >> AVID user of
> conversation
> >> is very
> >> phenomenon would seem so

> started
> >> as a service to keep
> >> school in the US).
> they
> >> started developing
> them
> >> are quite useless,

> and
> >> it wroks great!
> leverage
> >> for editing privacy
> >> It's great!

> >> somethings...the other ones are Tagged and
> >> seen as a social networking

> "sharongreenfield@xxxxxxxxx"

> >> rarely use, as I just don't
> >> attention to this.
> >> market; are they doing
> >> couple hundred or so top
> >> top developers a personal
> >> really agree FB seems to
> >> happen, is of interest to

> >> younger sisters started
> >> much better application/

> >> have been getting
> >> Previously to that I
> >> made a difference and
> >> facebook. You need to

> >> to be reaching critical
> >> from unconnected
> >> the new MySpace? It
> >> origins.

> >> 2 weeks in Aug?

=== message truncated ===

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/

Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g. address and
telephone numbers) if
you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html