[webproducers] 20dot20 Media Networking Event at Habitat Music Studios

  • From: Tony Zeoli <tonyzeoli@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:46:39 -0400

Hey everyone:
Just wanted to let you all know about our little networking event that
could...20dot20 at Habitat Music Studios at 20 W 20th Street - it's on
Thursday, June 25th from 7 to 9 pm.

Check out the details at 20dot20.com.

- - - -

Best regards,

*Tony Zeoli, Founder*
Netmix.com

o: 914-864-0788
m: 917 705 4700

email <%22tonyzeoli@xxxxxxxxxx%22> | netmix <http://www.netmix.com> |
tonyzeoli.com <http://www.tonyzeoli.com> | LinkedIn<http://tinyurl.com/3vpoef>|
Facebook <http://tinyurl.com/2g3loy> | Twitter<%20http://tinyurl.com/3q6z8j>
aim / msn: djtonyz | yahoo: anthonyzeoli | skype: tonyzeoli

--=
Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9

Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.