[wdmaudiodev] Re: WaveRt driver pull mode vs push mode for logo certification

I believe you want:

HKR,"EP\\0",%PKEY_AudioEndpoint_Supports_EventDriven_Mode%,0x00010001,0x1

From: wdmaudiodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdmaudiodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Surabhi Ghaisas
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 12:05 AM
To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wdmaudiodev] WaveRt driver pull mode vs push mode for logo
certification

Hi,

During execution for WHQL tests for my win7 wavert audio driver, i am seeing
AllocateAudioBuffer call invoked instead of
AllocateAudioBufferwithNotification. During normal functionality (while playing
streams through WMP) i never observe this behavior. With WMP, pull mode gets
used all the time. Has anyone else see this behaviour?

I have added pull mode support in my inf :
inf: HKR,"EP\\0",%PKEY_AudioEndpoint_Association%,,%KSNODETYPE_ANY%

and also exposed the "IMiniportWaveRTStreamNotification" interface from query
interface for the stream object.

Have i missed anything in pull mode support exposure from driver?

Regards,
Surabhi