[wdmaudiodev] WaveRt driver pull mode vs push mode for logo certification

  • From: Surabhi Ghaisas <ghaisas.surabhi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:34:48 +0530

During execution for WHQL tests for my win7 wavert audio driver, i am
seeing AllocateAudioBuffer call invoked instead of
AllocateAudioBufferwithNotification. During normal functionality (while
playing streams through WMP) i never observe this behavior. With WMP, pull
mode gets used all the time. Has anyone else see this behaviour?

I have added pull mode support in my inf :
inf: HKR,"EP\\0",%PKEY_AudioEndpoint_Association%,,%KSNODETYPE_ANY%

and also exposed the "IMiniportWaveRTStreamNotification" interface from
query interface for the stream object.

Have i missed anything in pull mode support exposure from driver?