[wdmaudiodev] Re: How to set a driver's default sampling frequency and num channels

  • From: "Jeff Pages" <barefeet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 13:08:20 +1000

Hi Paul,

The OEMSettingsOverride.AddReg has to be included in the Topology Interface
sections of the INF, i.e.

AddReg=NEW_Device.I.Topo1.AddReg, OEMSettingsOverride.AddReg

Also, do you have KSNODETYPE_SPEAKER defined in the Strings section of your INF
file? It should be:

KSNODETYPE_SPEAKER  = "{DFF21CE1-F70F-11D0-B917-00A0C9223196}"