[wdmaudiodev] Re: Can we run individual subtests from Fidelity test for Win7 WHQL certification

  • From: Surabhi Ghaisas <ghaisas.surabhi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:41:25 +0530

Thanks Mathew. We are able to run subtests indivdually now.

Apart from this i had one more question. The test log does not show all
values that test captured using AP and directly tells why the test failed.
Is there a way i can capture the values from AP during test execution and
use for understanding why the test failed.

Regards,
Surabhi