[wdmaudiodev] Re: Audio devices for terminal servers.

>MY CLIENT DON'T WANED IT (and i cant ask my client the reason)

I'd be interested in know the reasons. Was it something in the audio system?
Something more related to Remote Desktop? I understand you might not be able
to, but if you can get such information to me or connect me with your customer
I would appreciate it. Without this kind of information, we it's very hard to
improve our product (Windows) to meet the needs of these customers.

Frank Yerrace
Microsoft Corporation