[wdmaudiodev] Re: APOs and multichannel inputs

  • From: "Dugan Porter" <duganp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:43:24 -0700

It should be possible - the built-in HDAudio system effects do this (for
speaker virtualization).  Forgive the basic question, but have you
selected 5.1 output for your device in mmsys.cpl?

Dugan Porter - Game Audio Team - Microsoft
This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no