[waug] Re: slide rules

Hi Moss,
Hope you're over the worst and Happy New Year.
I might have a small leaflet somewhere for my slide rule, which is not as posh as yours sounds. I'll try and look it out.

The Feb meeting IS the Show. Do you have an e-mail address for Paul M, as I want to take a table to try and empty my loft a bit.
Cheers
Graham

moss wrote:
Sorry I missed the last meeting but I was dying of this flu bug and I didn't want to give it to everyone. Following on from a discussion that we all had I have located my slide rule A British Thornton AD070 14"
has any body got any instruction books lying around any where ?
I know the basics of use but would like to brush up on my skills.
Ian can you mail me off list to arrange what I am taking to the show b's,b+'s etc ?
Is there a meting before the show or is the show the Feb meeting ?
Cheers all , see you all soon , Moss.
Visit the WAUG website http://www.freelists.org/webpage/waug

Visit the WAUG website http://www.freelists.org/webpage/waug