[waug] slide rules

  • From: moss <moss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:04:28 +0000

Sorry I missed the last meeting but I was dying of this flu bug and I didn't want to give it to everyone. Following on from a discussion that we all had I have located my slide rule A British Thornton AD070 14"

has any body got any instruction books lying around any where ?
I know the basics of use but would like to brush up on my skills.
Ian can you mail me off list to arrange what I am taking to the show b's,b+'s etc ?
Is there a meting before the show or is the show the Feb meeting ?
Cheers all , see you all soon , Moss.
Visit the WAUG website //www.freelists.org/webpage/waug