[waug] Re: [Fwd: RISCOS SOUTHWEST]?

> Ian K wrote:
> Has anyone heard anything more? I have tried ringing ROL who seem to of
> taken an early christmas holiday.
> I hope Paul M can arrange something even if it isn't ideal, if it misses a
> year it is likely to be harder to get the momentum going again for next
> years.

Relating to the organisational status of The Show,
this afternoon I called R-Comp, AAUG & ROL:

R-Comp is interested and seeking confirmation.
They've been contacted by Paul M, whom indicated Webbington.

AAUG has changed hands to Dan Shilling, who is currently
away from his phone.

ROL pointed me to their elephant in the room announcement:
http://www.riscos.com/news/news_items/PR090108.htm

-Robin H.

Telly addicts unite!
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/tvtown.shtmlVisit the WAUG website