[waug] Dorchester man needing advice

Jesse Fell, who lives in Dorchester, has been having trouble with his
Iyonix -- or maybe the trouble is with a Basic program he's trying to
write.

He has been on the phone to me a couple of times, but I suggested it
would be much easier to help him face-to-face rather than try to
describe over the phone the details of what he's doing.

I suggested he bring his machine along to a WAUG meeting, where other
members might be able to spot what his problem is.

This message is just to introduce him and to say he might turn up at
the WAUG meeting.  He has been an Archive member for many years,
perhaps since the mag's foundation.  Retired mathematical physicist.
Not on email.  Let me know if you need a phone number to contact him.

One of these months, must make it to another WAUG meeting myself!

Best wishes.  --jim

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   Abbey Press   32 Norbins Rd        (01458) 83 3603