From: "David Van Leeuwen" <davevan54@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [vpci] Re: Saturday Outing
Date: Mon, Apr 9, 2012 22:20
Hello Everyone,

It's time for our outing at Coleto Creek.  The date of the outing is Saturday,
April 14.  Park entry fee is waived for club members.  Just tell the ranger as
you enter that you are a member of the Victoria Photography Club.
There will be a few of us at Coleto Friday if you want to come out and be with
us.   We'll be in the area close to the walking trail (Sites 48-52).  The
outing will start when you get there Saturday.
Mark, Roger, David and others have been busy putting in some new bird blinds
and cleaning up the others in preparation for the weekend.
We will have Pavilion C open Saturday.  This will be the headquarters for the
outing.
The plan is to have no plan.  Hmmmmm  Anyway we are going to take some
pictures, talk about cameras/accessories, tell a few yarns and, of course, EAT
-- which brings me to the purpose of this email -- What To Bring.
We are going to have hamburgers and sausage with the fixin's Saturday evening
about 6:30.  The club will provide the hamburger patties, buns, and sausage.
You are asked to sign to bring the rest of the stuff.

Paper products (plates, napkins, forks/spoons, cups) -- Payne
Charcoal and lighter -- Payne
Ice -- Payne
Beans --
Chips -- Dave
Dip --
Lettuce/Tomatoes --
Pickles/Onions --
Cheese --
Mayo/Mustard --
BBQ Sauce --
Desserts --
Drinks (can drinks, water, tea (artificial sweetener for tea) -- Dave

So, here's the deal.  I need to know if you are coming and what you are
bringing by Thursday noon.  You can reply to this email.
I will publish an updated list of what folks are bringing from time to time
during the next few days.
jim