[vpci] Re: new mail list

Looks like one of mine! Looks like a winner!
Is this site going to be for just the BOD or everyone?

________________________________
From: PStryk <pstryk24@xxxxxxxxx>
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, June 3, 2011 10:36:23 AM
Subject: [vpci] Re: new mail list

Well, first off, I am pleased to see that there is not a mile of advertising at
the bottom of this email !!

However, if attachments work well with this list then I will see if there is a
way to add a footer with club website information.

This email has a photo attached. Everyone please let us know what the
attachment
turns out like on their end.