[vpci] Re: Warriors Weekend, Pt O'Connor

I will call and double check on it on Monday. Everything should be fine.

Pam
  -----Original Message-----
  From: vpci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vpci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of David Van
Leeuwen
  Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 8:29 PM
  To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [vpci] Re: Warriors Weekend, Pt O'Connor

  No news is usually not good news. I have not seen a response to this email so
I have to
assume we do not have a place to stay. If we do not have a place to stay in Pt.
O'Connor
we better let the WW Group know that we will only have limited coverage down
there that
weekend.
  Dave

  On Apr 27, 2012, at 12:33 PM, "Mark Oberle" <markoberle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Hi Pam
      I met with the Kocians a few minutes ago and we are still the event
photographers
for the Warriors Weekend in Port O'Connor. Only three weeks away...guess it's
time to
start planning for it :-)

      Have you verified our room/house reservations for the Warriors Weekend?
Do they want
a deposit before hand?

      Thanks

      Mark