  From: Melanie Gillig
  To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 2:13 PM
  Subject: [vpci] Re: Warriors Weekend, Pt O'Connor

  Mark-

  Are the flags being placed out this weekend? Also, I'll be available to take
photos on Friday for the arrival of the Warriors.

  Melanie

  Sent from my iPhone

  On Apr 27, 2012, at 12:33 PM, "Mark Oberle" <markoberle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi Pam
    I met with the Kocians a few minutes ago and we are still the event
photographers for the Warriors Weekend in Port O'Connor. Only three weeks
away...guess it's time to start planning for it :-)

    Have you verified our room/house reservations for the Warriors Weekend? Do
they want a deposit before hand?

    Thanks

    Mark
  =