  From: Mark Oberle
  To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 7:30 AM
  Subject: [vpci] Re: Takedown Sunday afternoon

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: David Van Leeuwen
    To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 10:01 PM
    Subject: [vpci] Takedown Sunday afternoon

    I need to know who is going to help with the Takedown this Sunday afternoon?
    We need to have you up at the Mall by 1 PM. We will be takingdown the
photos getting them ready to sign out to their owners and taking the display
stands back to the storage building. We need some strong backs and week minds!
    Please respond.
    Dave

    Dave...I have one of the qualifications...the weak mind :-) so guess I can
help Sunday. Mark