From: Jim <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, May 9, 2012 4:19:28 PM
Subject: [vpci] Senior Portraits

Hello Everyone,

The following is for the club  member's information ------

I think it is wonderful that the Justice of  the Peace contacted VPCI to help
with the pictures for those who cannot  afford to pay for their senior
portraits.  However, we really need to be  careful how this is handled. We as a
Club do not want to appear to be in  competition with the professional
photographers who make their living taking  senior portraits.

So, Tippi, Charles  -- If you  decide to do this assignment, please let the JP
know that this not a VPCI a  Club sponsored assignment.  However, Tippi and
Charles as individuals you  can help them financially as you see fit.

jim