From: Janice
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 1:19 PM
Subject: [vpci] Re: Saturday Outing

Thanks, Jim.  She has MSA (multiple system astrophy) a terrible degenerative
disease that has no cure and ultimately leads to death.

Janice M. Holloway Carriger
God Bless

On Apr 10, 2012, at 1:09 PM, "Jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Janice,

We are sorry to hear that your family is experiencing some health issues at
this time.  Don't worry about trying to get to the outing!  Your family is much
more important and your presence will minister to them.  But, if you find it
where you can go to the outing, don't worry about taking something.  We'll have
plenty.  Just come and enjoy the fellowship.

jim