[vpci] Resolution (no, not that kind)

I got my Camera back from Nikons repair service on Thursday,
and for $250.00, all is well again.  I’ve
decided to make my new year’s resolution: No new camera equipment. No filters,
tripods, spare lens caps, extra CF cards,…anything.  I wonder how I'll do.

While mine was in the shop, I used Ben’s D7000 to shoot a
basketball game and was blow away with his higher ISO capability. So if they
come out with a D400 camera to replace the D300 series, I just might have to
break
my resolution.

Well anyways, here’s wishing a merry Christmas to all the club
members. See you in January

-Charles.