[vpci] Re: PICTURES FOR CHRISTMAS DVD

Thanks Gena.

jim
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: G Leur
  To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 7:52 AM
  Subject: [vpci] Re: PICTURES FOR CHRISTMAS DVD

  Jim. I brought my laptop to work today. I will try and copy some pics on a cd
and drop them off at your house after work.  If you are not home I will leave
it on your front porch

  Gena

  Sent from my iPhone

  On Dec 5, 2011, at 11:22 PM, "Jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hello Everyone,

    The Christmas Party date is sneaking up on us.  I have only a few pictures
to put on the Christmas DVD.  Cliff has given me the digital contest entries
for the time he was in charge of the digital competition.  I also have some
pictures from Fain and Roger.  We will also have some pictures from the
Bootfest and Warriors Weekend.  We might can get a few from Outdoor Expo.  It
would really be great to get some pictures from some of the outings.

    Pam, how can I get the digital contest entries from when you were in charge
of the competition?

    If any of you have pictures you want to include in this DVD, please get the
to me as soon as you can.

    Let me hear from you S - O - O - N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    jim