[vpci] PICTURES FOR CHRISTMAS DVD

Hello Everyone,

The Christmas Party date is sneaking up on us.  I have only a few pictures to
put on the Christmas DVD.  Cliff has given me the digital contest entries for
the time he was in charge of the digital competition.  I also have some
pictures from Fain and Roger.  We will also have some pictures from the
Bootfest and Warriors Weekend.  We might can get a few from Outdoor Expo.  It
would really be great to get some pictures from some of the outings.

Pam, how can I get the digital contest entries from when you were in charge of
the competition?

If any of you have pictures you want to include in this DVD, please get the to
me as soon as you can.

Let me hear from you S - O - O - N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jim