From: vpci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vpci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Clifford Barbour
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 2:47 PM
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vpci] Re: Kayak Trip Sunday

Tippi

I'm thinking of going and meet the group at the Rose Garden and get some
pictures of them loading all the kayaks on Roger's truck and trailer. Then
follow them to the Nursery Bridge and get some photos of them launching the
kayaks. Next drive to the loop bridge and get some pictures of them kayaking
down the Guadalupe River.

If you or any other club members are interested let me know. Maybe your friend,
don't remember her name, the gal that went with the group that went to NASA
would like to join us. It would be great fun photo opt If a couple of other
club members would like to join us.

Cliff