  From: Pat Jeane
  To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:34 AM
  Subject: [vpci] Re: Fw: Saturday Outing

  Jim,
  Don and I will be there.  I will bring potato salad and cookies.
  Any idea how many ary planning to be there?  Just some idea for amt of
cookies to bake.
  Thanks Pat J.

  On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 9:08 AM, Mark Oberle <markoberle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

    I updated the list and added potato salad. So we still need onions, potato
salad, more desserts and any other items you'd like to bring.   Mark

    Hello Everyone,

    It's time for our outing at Coleto Creek.  The date of the outing is
Saturday, April 14.  Park entry fee is waived for club members.  Just tell the
ranger as you enter that you are a member of the Victoria Photography Club.

    There will be a few of us at Coleto Friday if you want to come out and be
with us.   We'll be in the area close to the walking trail (Sites 48-52).  The
outing will start when you get there Saturday.

    Mark, Roger, David and others have been busy putting in some new bird
blinds and cleaning up the others in preparation for the weekend.

    We will have Pavilion C open Saturday.  This will be the headquarters for
the outing.

    The plan is to have no plan.  Hmmmmm  Anyway we are going to take some
pictures, talk about cameras/accessories, tell a few yarns and, of course, EAT
-- which brings me to the purpose of this email -- What To Bring.

    We are going to have hamburgers and sausage with the fixin's Saturday
evening about 6:30.  The club will provide the hamburger patties, buns, and
sausage.  You are asked to sign to bring the rest of the stuff.

        Paper products (plates, napkins, forks/spoons, cups) -- Payne
        Charcoal and lighter -- Payne
        Ice -- Payne
        Beans -- Fain
        Potato Salad--
        Chips -- Dave
        Dip -- Juan
        Lettuce/Tomatoes -- Linda
        Pickles/Onions -- Cliff(pickles)
        Cheese -- Mark
        Mayo/Mustard -- Tom Flint
        BBQ Sauce -- Tom Flint
        Desserts -- Tippi (cake)
        Drinks (can drinks, water, tea (artificial sweetener for tea) -- Dave,
Juan, Mark

    So, here's the deal.  I need to know if you are coming and what you are
bringing by Thursday noon.  You can reply to this email.

    I will publish an updated list of what folks are bringing from time to time
during the next few days.

    jim