[vpci] Fw: Fw: FW: Visitor Inquiry: [ 155313393 ]

Below is the e-mail Bob sent me and my response to him.

Tippi Van Doren

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Tippi Van Doren <flippytippi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ki5pg2889@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, May 10, 2012 11:19:13 AM
Subject: Fw: Fw: [vpci] FW: Visitor Inquiry: [ 155313393 ]

Hello Bob,

If Briana can wait until I return from my trip to take her photos, then I would
be more than happy to take them. Not only will I need time to take the photos,
but it's the post processing work that takes a lot of time. She need not worry
about her acne as I have a magic wand that can help clear her skin. I would
also
like to help the other girl and I am willing to do both senior photos. I will
take about 20 photos of each of them and I will give them each 10 of the best
ones. Each will get a CD with their photos so they can order prints. Pls. note
that the Photography club does not compete with professional photographers who
make their living taking photos, therefore, this photoshoot is not a Victoria
Photography club sponsored event. I  am doing this voluntarily on my own as a
public service FREE of charge.

I can take their photos the afternoon of the 20th and I could have the photos
ready that same evening. If this schedule won't work, pls. let me know asap. I
may be able to recommend someone who could do it, although I'm not sure that
person would do it for free (they may possibly do it at a great discount).

(361) 485-1088 (best way to reach me)
(361) 676-6893 (cellphone)

Tippi Van Doren