[vpci] Re: First 9 people to respond get to go on the behind the scenes tour of NASA (Read e-mail first before you respond)

Would love to go but with it being on a Friday, I have to work.  Can't wait to
see the pictures and hear about it.  Have fun!!

  Live Simply.  Love generously.  Care deeply.  Speak kindly.  Leave the rest
to God.
Janice M. Carriger
1965 FM 622
Victoria, TX 77905

(c) 361-779-7376
(h) 361-485-2041
(w) 361-788-4881

jcarriger@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:56:09 -0800
From: flippytippi@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vpci] First 9 people to respond get to go on the behind the scenes
tour of NASA (Read e-mail first before you respond)
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Friends,

Houston, we have a problem! My friend Todd could only take 5 people on a
"personal" behind the scenes tour of NASA. If there's 10 of us, what he can do
is take the first 5, then the other 5 can tour Johnson Space Center & then
switch. So basically, he can do 2 groups of 5, 1 group at a time. Anything over
10 people, then he suggests that we just go to the Johnson Space Center. They
have a tram that takes people on tours.

Because there is a limit on how many he can take on the behind the scenes tour,
I decided that I should limit the group to 10. Anything over this makes matters
a bit too complicated.

February 24 (Friday)
Leave Victoria at 8:30 am
Have lunch somewhere close to NASA
Be at NASA by 1:00 pm

Tickets to the Johnson Space center:

Adults   $22.95 at the Gate   $17.95 on line discount
Seniors $21.95 at the Gate   $16.95 on line discount

Restaurant Ideas:

http://www.cuisineofindiaclearlake.com/Location.html (They have a lunch buffet.
I love Indian food and I can introduce you to this fantastic cuisine. Have
never eaten here so I can't really speak for their food).

http://masasushitexas.foodcoral.com/masa1a.html

http://www.mediterraneomarket.com/menu.html#lunch

http://www.pomodorosonline.com/menus/NasaMenu.pdf

Now that we have a date & we know the situation & cost associated with touring
Johnson Space Center, let me know if you are still interested. Let's make this
fun!

First 9 people to respond to this e-mail get to go with me on the behind the
scenes tour of NASA.

I have a van and I can fit 6 people comfortably.

Tippi Van Doren