From: Tippi Van Doren <flippytippi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, February 17, 2012 1:56:09 AM
Subject: [vpci] First 9 people to respond get to go on the behind the scenes
tour of NASA (Read e-mail first before you respond)

Dear Friends,

Houston, we have a problem! My friend Todd could only take 5 people on a
"personal" behind the scenes tour of NASA. If there's 10 of us, what he can do
is take the first 5, then the other 5 can tour Johnson Space Center & then
switch. So basically, he can do 2 groups of 5, 1 group at a time. Anything over
10 people, then he suggests that we just go to the Johnson Space Center. They
have a tram that takes people on tours.

Because there is a limit on how many he can take on the behind the scenes tour,
I decided that I should limit the group to 10. Anything over this makes matters
a bit too complicated.

February 24 (Friday)
Leave Victoria at 8:30 am
Have lunch somewhere close to NASA
Be at NASA by 1:00 pm

Tickets to the Johnson Space center:

Adults   $22.95 at the Gate   $17.95 on line discount
Seniors $21.95 at the Gate   $16.95 on line discount

Restaurant Ideas:

http://www.cuisineofindiaclearlake.com/Location.html ;(They have a lunch buffet.
I love Indian food and I can introduce you to this fantastic cuisine. Have
never
eaten here so I can't really speak for their food).

http://masasushitexas.foodcoral.com/masa1a.html

http://www.mediterraneomarket.com/menu.html#lunch ;

http://www.pomodorosonline.com/menus/NasaMenu.pdf

Now that we have a date & we know the situation & cost associated with touring
Johnson Space Center, let me know if you are still interested. Let's make this
fun!

First 9 people to respond to this e-mail get to go with me on the behind the
scenes tour of NASA.

I have a van and I can fit 6 people comfortably.

Tippi Van Doren