From: Jim FEIG <jimfeig21@xxxxxxxxx>
To: vpci <vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Sep 25, 2011 11:10 am
Subject: [vpci] Field Trip - Painted Churches

I need a head count on who would be attending the field trip to see the painted
churches in the Schulenburg area.  If there are enough people interested I can
arrange for a private guide for the tour, but I need to know by about Oct 2.
We would leave Victoria between 8-9 am and probably be back before 4 pm.  We
would have lunch (dutch treat) in Schulenburg.  Check out the following
websites for more information.

schulenburgchamber.org/tours/churches

birdshooter.smugmug.com/TEXAS/Painted-Churches

Jim Feig