[vpci] Re: Field Trip - Painted Churches

  • From: "PStryk" <pstryk24@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 17:16:39 -0500

H i Jim,
What date would we be going?

Pam

  From: Jim FEIG <jimfeig21@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: "vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 3:10 PM
  Subject: [vpci] Field Trip - Painted Churches

  I need a head count on who would be attending the field trip to see the
painted churches
in the Schulenburg area.  If there are enough people interested I can arrange
for a
private guide for the tour, but I need to know by about Oct 2.  We would leave
Victoria
between 8-9 am and probably be back before 4 pm.  We would have lunch (dutch
treat) in
Schulenburg.  Check out the following websites for more information.

  schulenburgchamber.org/tours/churches

  birdshooter.smugmug.com/TEXAS/Painted-Churches

  Jim Feig