[vpci] Re: Field Trip - Painted Churches

  • From: David Van Leeuwen <davevan54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 13:14:52 -0700 (PDT)

Jim, I want to go. Dave

From: Jim FEIG <jimfeig21@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 3:10 PM
Subject: [vpci] Field Trip - Painted Churches

I need a head count on who would be attending the field trip to see the painted
churches in the Schulenburg area.  If there are enough people interested I can
arrange for a private guide for the tour, but I need to know by about Oct 2.
We would leave Victoria between 8-9 am and probably be back before 4 pm.  We
would have lunch (dutch treat) in Schulenburg.  Check out the following
websites for more information.

Jim Feig