From: Charles Gossett <charlesgossett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, May 9, 2012 3:22:08 PM
Subject: [vpci] Re: FW: Visitor Inquiry: [ 155313393 ]

Hope it will work out for you, I'm kind of getting burned out at the moment. I
just hate to see some one

miss out because of lack of money. It sounds like the JP felt the same way and
is going to pay out of
his own pocket. I'm too soft hearted for this business. Let us know how it
turns
out.

________________________________
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 13:02:22 -0700
From: flippytippi@xxxxxxxxx
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sent him an e-mail and I told him that if my schedule won't work out, that
another member of the club has volunteered to do it. I'll let you know when he
responds.

Tippi Van Doren

 Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 12:33:23 -0700