 Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 13:02:22 -0700
From: flippytippi@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vpci] Re: FW: Visitor Inquiry: [ 155313393 ]
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sent him an e-mail and I told him that if my schedule won't work out, that
another member of the club has volunteered to do it. I'll let you know when he
responds.
 Tippi Van Doren

  Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 12:33:23 -0700
From:
  flippytippi@xxxxxxxxx
  ]
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: alvinryango2003@xxxxxxxxx

  I'm interested. When do they need the photos by? I am leaving for Boston
  on Friday and won't be back until the 20th. I would love to take their
photos.
  I have a partner, Alvin Go, who can also help if there are a few students
that
  need senior photos.

  Tippi Van Doren