[vpci] Re: FW: Visitor Inquiry: [ 155313393 ]

Ok Charles. I sent her his contact information a little bit ago.

Tippi, let us know when you find out.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: vpci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vpci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Charles
Gossett
  Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 2:50 PM
  To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: alvinryango2003@xxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [vpci] Re: FW: Visitor Inquiry: [ 155313393 ]

   Pam, if Tippi's dates don't work out, I would be glad to do it for free, as
a good
gesture of the Photo Club.

  Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 12:33:23 -0700
  From: flippytippi@xxxxxxxxx
  To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  CC: alvinryango2003@xxxxxxxxx

  I'm interested. When do they need the photos by? I am leaving for Boston on
Friday and
won't be back until the 20th. I would love to take their photos. I have a
partner, Alvin
Go, who can also help if there are a few students that need senior photos.

  Tippi Van Doren