From: Pam <ltf24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, May 9, 2012 2:15:25 PM
Subject: [vpci] FW: Visitor Inquiry: [ 155313393 ]

Members,
The club received this request via our club website. If anyone would be
interested in doing this please let me know and I will forward you their
contact information.

Pam

My Inquiry: I am a justice of the peace here in Victoria County.  I preside
over a truancy docket. I have one student that has been at risk for dropout
but now she will graduate in May.  I do not believe her family has the
resources for senior portraits for her grauation.  I would like find a
photographer who could take senior  portraits for her.  I am willing to pay
for reasonable production on costs of up to 10 photos.  I would like for the
photographer to release the digital files to the graduate and allow
unrestricted reproduction rights.  If anyone is interested in assisting me
plesae contact me via email at: xxxxxx

I believe this might also be a nice service by the photography club to the
community for other graduates who cannot afford senior photos.

=

Club Website:
http://www.victoriaphotographyclub.com/

Club Member's Galleries: