[vpci] Re: Digital Competition March 15

Joe

I coordinated two bird banding demos at Wilford's ranch near Berclair and I
received 1 or more CDs of the bird banding activity.

The first one I think we did with Master Naturalist to assist and photography
club to take picture.  Roger showed up with his battery powered hedge trimmer
which was useful in clearing net lanes.  There were lots of hands during that
trip.

As far as a future presentation to the club, I am pretty versatile on many
bird/mammal/habitat topics.

I regularly give programs on hummingbirds, eagles, shorebirds and colonial
waterbirds.

Brent Ortego