[vpci] Re: Contest Work Schedule

  • From: "Charles Gossett " <charlesgossett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chuck Moody " <572fast@xxxxxxxx>, "vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " <vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 17:50:53 +0000

Pam, I'll look at the schedule tonight. We have our "Unleash the Titans" night
on saturday and I have to shoot it. Also the meeting on Thursday falls on the
same night as our Tailgate Party, and I have to shoot that. I will fill in when
I can.                       -Charles
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T