[vpci] Camp sites

I just went through my old emails and can't find the list of campsite numbers.
I know Jim Payne had a list of the sites reserved and a couple of you requested
your sites.  We had decided we would just take the one left over that no one
claim.  Pam and I were talking tonight and we don't remember what sites were
reserved and who got what.  Maybe Jim or Fain still has the numbers,  I know
that the park can tell us what sites the club has reserved but we don't want to
park our trailer in one that someone else had wanted. If you let me know what
site you had claim then we will grab one of the others.

Thanks
Gena