Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 13:20:08 -0800
From: cliffscuba_photo@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vpci] Re: Bosque trip
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Janice

The assignment for January is Color, the competition is Digital.

Cliff

Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:17:33 -0600
Subject: [vpci] Bosque trip
From: don.jeane@xxxxxxxxx
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening all,

I've made a little correction to our Bosque trip - at least the return part.
After Davis Mtns, we'll spend 3 nights at Big Bend, probably the Study
Butte area  - and skip So Llano.

Jan 23  -  So Llano State Park - 1 night
Jan 24  -  Balmorhea State Park - 1 night
Jan 25  -  Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio, NM - 7 nights
Feb   1  -  Davis Mtns State Park - 4 nights
Feb   5  -  Big Bend - 3 nights

Then a couple state parks on the way back to Victoria. Probably Seminole
Canyon and Choke Canyon.

So far, Tim Sadler is the only additional participant.

Don & Pat Jeane