[vpci] Re: BS contest category

Great ideas Gail!  Roger & I had a trip a couple of years ago to Rockport
in May when the gulls, skimmers & tri-colored herons had young babies. Some
of the Cuero folks came too. Today we went down there to see how they were
coming along with nesting. They are pair bonding but haven't started
nesting yet. So they are about on schedule as before. And yes there are
some more neat spots in Port Aransas we could explore. Lots of good birding
& photography opportunities.
Fain