[vpci] Re: BS contest category

  • From: Charles Gossett <charlesgossett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:15:41 -0500

Yes, as long as it didn't place in our annual contest, it's eligible.
 Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:09:21 -0700
From: flippytippi@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vpci] Re: BS contest category
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can I use a photo that I entered in the Victoria contest but didn't win?
Example, in Buildings & Structure category, can I use my photo of the State
 Tippi Van Doren

From: jim@xxxxxxxxxx
To: vpci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:02:06 -0500

If memory serves (which is questionable) there was some discussion RE:
Architecture noting that that dealt with buildings etc.  Thing like bridges
was not considered architecture.  This is what I remember of the discussion
– maybe someone else might have a better recollection.